Standard Limited Warranty
TSL warrants its products against defects in materials or workmanship as specified in the attached TSL Standard Limited Warranty Word document.
Extended warranty is available at additional charge. Please contact sales for further information – please telephone +44 (0)1628 676200 and ask for Professional Product Sales.
Warranty Period Failure
In the event of a failure during the warranty period, please telephone +44 (0)1628 676200 and ask for Customer Support.
Failure within seven days: In the unlikely event of a failure within 7 days, the failure will be deemed a D.O.A. (dead on arrival) and a replacement product will be shipped. You will be provided with a Returns number for return of the faulty unit. Where a replacement product is unavailable, (custom products for example) repair of the unit will be subject to high priority.
Failure after seven days: Repair of your product will be arranged and a returns number provided for return of your faulty unit.
A temporary replacement may be available where, for operational reasons, it is imperative that service is continued.
Out of Warranty Failure
TSL operates a two tier flat rate charging system for out of warranty failures. The repair charge rate is based on the list price of the unit.
Charge rates are as follows:
BAND A Repair Charge £420 (Products with list price £1495 and above)
BAND B Repair Charge £210 (Products with list price up to £1494)
To arrange repair of your product, please telephone +44 (0)1628 676200 and ask for Customer Support. You will be advised of the cost of repair and a unique Return number will be provided for return of your faulty unit. Returned products must be accompanied with a Purchase Order.
Out of Warranty repairs are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Flat rate charges for older products will be based on current equivalent list prices
2. Repairs are warranted for a period of one year
3. In the event of transit damage, you will be advised immediately, Repair of the unit will be subject to additional cost which will be quoted before repair work commences.
4. If after initial inspection we find the product is beyond economic repair (BER) you will be notified and charged for inspection only at a minimum rate of £90/hour
5. Custom, older products and products that have been subject to misuse or received exceptional damage may be subject to additional costs over and above the flat rate charge. A quotation will be provided in this event.
6. Repair of sub-assemblies will be subject to separate quotation.
7. Shipping will be at additional cost.
8. Shipping will be at additional cost.